- 1/4 cup of organic, unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 large or 4 small organic chicken breasts (thawed)
- 1 tbsp organic coconut flour
- 1 egg or coconut milk for AIP
- 1 tbsp organic dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp organic onion powder
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- Organic lemon juice for sprinkling
1. Thaw chicken breasts over night in the refrigerator.
2. Combine dry ingredients (shredded coconut, coconut flour, salt, parsley, onion powder) in a small bowl. Beat one egg in a separate small bowl or coconut milk for AIP.
3. Individually dip breasts in egg, and then in shredded coconut mixture. Use your hands to completely coat the breast.
4. Add breasts to skillet, and cook in coconut oil on medium/low heat. Cook until juices run clear when breast is pierced.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and enjoy!