We made homemade ranch dressing yesterday and it was so delicious, we had to share it!
- 3/4 cup organic sour cream
- 1/2 cup organic whole milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper (optional)
1. Stir milk and lemon juice and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
2. Then whisk in sour cream followed by dry ingredients.
3. Keep in the refrigerate and shake before use.
This dressing tastes best if you let it sit in the fridge over night so the flavors can blend.