Monday, March 30, 2015

Whiten Your Teeth With Turmeric















Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory and is very beneficial for gum health.  If you're familiar with this root, you'll know it stains almost everything, except... teeth! It actually helps whiten them and remove stains! It also helped heal some sores I had in my mouth. Yea! So, whiter teeth, healthier gums, sounds good to me!

My favorite way to use this natural remedy is to simply mix some organic turmeric powder with a little water and make a paste. Then, simply brush your teeth for a 3-4 minutes. It works wonders for me. I use this natural remedy daily and love it. I have pretty sensitive teeth and have absolutely no trouble with turmeric, it is safe, natural and very gentle. 

What are your favorite ways to naturally whiten your teeth?

God Bless! 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment