Monday, April 27, 2015

Natural Cleaners

I am extremely sensitive to synthetic fragrances. We used to use Windex as our all purpose cleaner, as soon as I smell it though, I get an instant headache; which usually takes most of the day and a lot of fresh air and water to recover from. I tried making some natural all-purpose cleaners and all of them were complete failures. We ended up buying a few natural all-purpose cleaners from the grocery store and I am so pleased with them. I wanted to share them with you today. 

The first one is by Seventh Generation





















I really love this one, it is completely free of fragrances and my favorite part is on the back, it says, " If swallowed, drink plenty of water." It doesn't say anything about calling poison control! :D














It leaves our bathroom sparkling clean and I am so happy with it.

The second one is by Earth Friendly Products
































This cleaner contains orange oil, which is really great for cleaning. The ingredients are plant based and I am really pleased with the performance of this cleaner. 

If you are looking for a natural, all-purpose cleaner, I highly recommend both of these. I found them at the grocery store, but Amazon carries them as well. 

What are your favorite natural cleaners?

God Bless! 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment