Fall is in the air and today is the perfect day for AIP Pumpkin Pudding!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (14 oz)
- 1-1/2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp stevia (this kind)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp of cloves
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger (grated or pressed in a garlic press)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of coconut milk with gelatin and set aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan add remaining coconut milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
3. Whisk until smooth and bring to a boil.
4. Remove from heat and whisk gelatin/coconut mixture and vanilla until smooth.
5. Refrigerate for several hours or until set.
The base for this recipe is from Heather at cookituppaleo