Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Coconut Water Tropical Smoothie {Dairy, Gluten, Refined Sugar Free, Paleo, Vegan & AIP}


My brother went to Costco yesterday and brought home coconut water. (Read here about how to choose the best coconut water).

I've never used coconut water in a smoothie before and thought today was the perfect day to try something new. I'm so glad I did, because the coconut water along with the frozen fruit I chose, is a perfect tropical combination! (And as you can see in the photo, we still have snow on the ground here. I have been anticipating summer for so long, maybe if I drink tropical smoothies and wear summer clothes spring will come sooner?! Lol.)

Ingredients:
Directions: Add your frozen fruit and collagen to your blender along with 1/4 cup coconut water and Blend. Continue adding coconut water until you reach desired consistency (I think I added about 3/4 cup of coconut water total). Add stevia to taste, blend again and you're done! Enjoy! 

What are you most looking forward to about summer? I would have to say green grass and warm sunshine! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hiking! This recipe is absolutely delicious. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad you liked it...

    ReplyDelete